She's living a life filled with the most extraordinary travels and has a heart captured by wanderlust. Once, Asma' Nasa went on a hiking trip in Australia and was promptly swept off her feet by a sea of hydrangeas. Hence, Asma' carefully crafted her creation with ivory hydrangeas, lush peonies, Kenyan roses and pastel pink rose spray. The foliage of ruscus and eucalyptus leaves allow the gorgeous spring flowers to shine bright within the floral arrangement.
Large: White Hydrangea (1 stalk), White Matthiola (2-3 stalks), Scabiosa Pod (1-2 stalks), White Peony (2-3 stalks), Kenyan Rose (3-5 stalks), Light Pink Rose Spray, Ruscus Leaves & Eucalyptus Leaves
Birthday, Friendship, Just Because, Love, Anniversary, Thank You, Get Well
Free Message Card
1. Get a clean vase. The cleaner your vase, the lesser the bacteria, the longer your flowers bloom. Of course, you can also use a jar, a mug, a teapot or anything that you fancy.
2. Add flower food into the vase from the sachet. Flower food can increase the flowers-life up to 60%. This is because it contains all the nutrients that your flowers need!
3. Fill the vase with cold tap water. Too much water can speed the decay of the stems, and too little will hamper hydration. We suggest you to fill in two-thirds full.
4. Cut approximately 2cm off each stem at a slant (and repeat every few days). Flower stems will brown over and decay which will hamper hydration. By snipping off the bottom few centimeters keeps your flower hydrated and lengthens their life.
5. Remove all the lower leaves. Make sure there are no leaves in the water because they decay much faster underwater. Decaying leaves will create bacteria that will spoil your flowers.
6. Change water daily. Change the water when the water becomes discoloured. Dirty water will block the stems and hamper hydration.
7. Keep your flowers away from direct sunlight and ripening fruit.
8. When a flower begins to wilt, remove it from the bouquet. Flowers bloom and wilt at different times. Hence remove wilted flowers to avoid spreading of bacteria to other flowers.
Our Delivery Services
We provide same-day delivery from Monday to Saturday for orders made before 1 pm. Our subscription boxes are delivered weekly every Thursday. Our standard delivery services are completed between 10am - 6pm. We are unable to accommodate requests for time specific deliveries for free deliveries to ensure fairness to all our customers and maintain efficiency in our operations.
If you are not at home to receive them, then we recommend that you order your flowers to your workplace instead. Our special delivery team will be delivering your BloomThis box to you or your recipient by hand. You can also have BloomThis Box sent to your recipient’s workplace.
We take great pride in ensuring you always receive your flowers on time. However, there is a small chance that your flowers will arrive a day after you are expecting them. It's really important to us that your flowers arrive in great condition. We can achieve this with delivery to any physical address within Kuala Lumpur, selected areas in Selangor, Penang and also Johor Bahru. We do not deliver outside of these 4 states at this moment.
It is your full responsibility to ensure that your recipient is available to receive the flowers when they are delivered. In the event that a delivery has to be rescheduled or re-routed, a re-delivery fee will be charged depending on your recipient's location.
For our full delivery policy, please see our Terms & Conditions.
Click HERE to see our Free Delivery Zones.