A little of everything makes the perfect something. Here's a flower bouquet with a generous mix of blooms that you don't see every day. If you need something out of the box, Abigail would be your go-to bouquet.
Only available in KL & Selangor
27 cm (L) x 20 cm (W) x 50 cm (H)
Cherry Pink Gomphrena (1 stalk), Pink Gomphrena (1 stalk), Yellow Craspedia (1 stalk), Tanacetum (1 stalk), Avalanche Rose (1 stalk), Kenyan Rose (1 stalk), Blue Eryngium (1 stalk), Yellow Gerbera (1 stalk), Waxflower, Pitto Leaf & Tea Leaf
Birthday, Friendship, Just Because, Graduation, Love
1. Get a clean vase. The cleaner your vase, the lesser the bacteria, the longer your flowers bloom. Of course, you can also use a jar, a mug, a teapot or anything that you fancy.
2. Add flower food into the vase from the sachet. Flower food can increase the flowers-life up to 60%. This is because it contains all the nutrients that your flowers need!
3. Fill the vase with cold tap water. Too much water can speed the decay of the stems, and too little will hamper hydration. We suggest you to fill in two-thirds full.
4. Cut approximately 2cm off each stem at a slant (and repeat every few days). Flower stems will brown over and decay which will hamper hydration. By snipping off the bottom few centimeters keeps your flower hydrated and lengthens their life.
5. Remove all the lower leaves. Make sure there are no leaves in the water because they decay much faster underwater. Decaying leaves will create bacteria that will spoil your flowers.
6. Change water daily. Change the water when the water becomes discoloured. Dirty water will block the stems and hamper hydration.
7. Keep your flowers away from direct sunlight and ripening fruit.
8. When a flower begins to wilt, remove it from the bouquet. Flowers bloom and wilt at different times. Hence remove wilted flowers to avoid spreading of bacteria to other flowers.
Same-day deliveries are available from Mon - Sun for orders made by 3 pm within Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Johor Bahru; Mon - Sat for orders made by 3 pm for Penang; while our subscription boxes are delivered weekly on Thursdays. Our standard delivery services are completed between 10 am - 6 pm. Unfortunately, time-specific deliveries are currently unavailable to ensure fairness to all our customers and maintain efficiency in our operations. Deliveries are available for any addresses within Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang and Johor Bahru.
However certain areas such as Selangor (Kajang - 430**, Hulu Langat - 431**, Semenyih - 435**, Bangi - 436**, Beranang - 437**, Dengkil - 438**), Klang (41***, 42***), Rawang (48***) and Penang (Balik Pulau - 110**, Batu Ferringhi - 111**, Bayan Lepas - 119**) will be charge a minimal fee of RM 15 for the delivery. As for Selangor (KLIA/Sepang - 439**, 64***) and Cyberjaya/Putrajaya (62***, 63***) there will be a minimal fee of RM30 for the delivery.
We recommend having the flowers delivered to an address where you or your recipient will be present on your delivery date to ensure flower freshness and avoid any unforeseen circumstances. Should you or your recipient fail to receive the flowers, a re-delivery service is available at an additional cost depending on your recipient's location. Our special delivery team will deliver your flowers by hand.
We take great pride in ensuring that our flowers are delivered on time and in great condition. However, if you ever face a problem or delay with your delivery, please reach out to our friendly customer service team at email@example.com or call +60126890215
For our full delivery policy, please see our Terms & Conditions.