By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by BLOOMTHIS FLORA SDN. BHD. (legal entity for BloomThis), and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will offer store credit of equal value to your paid amount.
Delivery of Your Order
As part of the checkout process you will be able to select on demand flower deliveries or subscribe to weekly flowers. We provide same day deliveries for orders confirmed before 3pm.
Our subscription plan offers weekly, bi-weekly and monthly deliveries of luxury fresh flowers. We will deliver your subscription order(s) every Thursday of the week. Every week comes with a different combination of imported fresh flowers.
Changes to Your Order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 10 am one (1) day before the intended delivery day.
On demand orders can be cancelled by 10am one (1) day before the intended delivery day. A processing fee of RM 5 or 5% of the amount paid (whichever is higher) will be imposed on each refund made. If you cancel your order due to an error that is not caused by BloomThis, we will offer you store credit of equal value to your paid amount. You can cancel by contacting email@example.com
If you wish to change your subscription, you can do so by signing in to your account on the BloomThis website. You can pause or cancel a subscription at any time by providing notice to us by 9am the day before any intended delivery within your subscription plan. In such circumstances the pause or cancellation will take effect without charge. If your card has already been billed, we will issue a full refund.
Where notice is provided after that time, please note you will still receive and be charged for your next delivery (as we will have already started cutting your flowers), but your pause or cancellation instruction will take effect after that delivery. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days notice for any changes to be made.
The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Adyen and MOLPay.
- For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit will be billed upfront on checkout for the entire cost of the subscription.
- If you create an account, your card will be stored securely so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
- All prices include delivery charges unless stated otherwise.
- Our current on demand flower deliveries are from Mondays to Sundays except for public holidays, unless stated otherwise.
- For subscription orders, our delivery is every Thursday of the week. If a public holiday falls on Thursday, subscription deliveries will be made on Friday or the next working day.
- Specific timed deliveries are not available.
- Although our team always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, BloomThis cannot be held responsible if a delivery is late due to unavailability of the delivery service that we use or anything else outside of BloomThis’ control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within 1 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- BloomThis only delivers within Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang and Johor Bahru at this moment. We can deliver to any address within stated region, but do not deliver to PO boxes.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the "My Account" section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done by 12 am one (1) day before the intended delivery day. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply depending on your recipient's location.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we won't risk disappointing you.
Abuse & Fraud
We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion to hold your order if it’s suspected of abuse or fraud until further investigation is made.
Our Promise, Returns and Refunds
Delighting customers is our ultimate aim. We always strive to deliver fresh flowers at its best condition and on time.
We promise to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last much longer. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact our customer care at email@example.com immediately. If, at our discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date. In your email, please include a photo of the wilted flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement.
Our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement.
We do everything we can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don't turn up, (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at email@example.com. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Offers and Promotion Codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the BloomThis service, and are only available once to any one person.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
BloomThis shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond BloomThis’ reasonable control.
Customer and Recipient Personal Information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.